- Biological monitoring and ecological research with researchers at Cardiff University School of Biosciences and Rothamstead Research
- Exploring future development of the Centre with researchers and students from the Welsh School of Architecture
- Hosting regular community activities, including the local scout group and Yoga classes.
- Artists in residence including graduates from the University of the Arts, London.
- Research projects such as Exploding the university a collaboration with the University of the West of England and Leeds Beckett University.
- Residential training including Mountain Leader courses, Permaculture Design Course and Cardiff Conservation Volunteers.
- Training and teaching workshops, including: Forestry Mensuration Otter spraint identification, Amphibian Surveying, Mammal and Amphibian ecology.
- Academic study visits, including: Welsh School of Architecture M.Sc in Sustainable Building Conservation
- Community Consultancy and research, including: work for the Powys Transition and Low Carbon Communities Network.
- Residential courses in collaboration with Radnorshire Enterprise for Nature, Education and Wellbeing at Doldowlodd Walled Garden
We take a collaborative approach, working with a wide range of partners to make successful local places for people and the planet. By bringing together people from diverse backgrounds, vocations and disciplines we aim to learn from each other and work towards a more sustainable future.
We look forward to hosting or working with you and your group.
Please get in touch if you’d like to find out more or get involved